9TH VISION COLLEGE CONVOCATION CEREMONY
Scroll And Transcript
Important information regarding Official Degree/Diploma Certificate and Academic Transcript.
- The printing of the Graduate’s name on the document is based on the existing record (as shown in the Vialing Sky system: https://vision.vialing.com/sp/login). A fee will be imposed for reprinting the documents in case of any corrections to the information.
- Degree/Diploma Certificates and Academic Transcript will be distributed to the Graduates after returning the Academic Robe in good condition.
- Graduates are advised to safely keep your certificates as a replacement will not be issued.
- Graduates who do not attend the convocation ceremony can collect the certificates/transcripts 2 weeks after the convocation date.
- Uncollected certificates/transcripts will be kept by the college. However, the college will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the certificate/transcript.
- Original certificate and transcript will not be provided before the convocation ceremony. A copy of the transcript and completion letter can be collected 2 months after the final exam result is released on the Vialing Sky system.
- Please ensure to settled all outstanding payments (paid the tuition fees, hostel fees or any fine or summon) before claiming your certificate/transcript (both original and copy).