The graduates from Vision College are well sought-after in the market place. Mindful of this, HireVision was established as an “employment” portal with the aim of connecting our student graduates/alumni with our many partners.This platform provides two-way benefits in that it enables our graduates to better present their credentials to prospective employers as well as furnishing our partners with access to our pool of well-trained and quality graduates.We have successfully placed many of our graduates to work with healthcare providers both locally and abroad. Since 2005, health care providers that have employed our graduates include:
- East Shore Hospital, Singapore
- Reading Hospital, United Kingdom
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore
- Maternal Fetal Medicine at the Mater Mothers Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
- Mediviron Group
- Columbia Asia, Puchong
- Pantai Medical Centre, Ipoh
- S.T. Chong Maternity, Kuantan
- KPJ Tawakal Hospital, Ampang
- Loh Guan Lye Hospital, Penang
- Taman Desa Medical Centre, KL
- Forrest Medical Centre, Kepong
- Mahkota Medical Centre, Melaka
- NR Diagnostic Centre, Shah Alam
- Sabah Medical Centre, Kota Kinabalu
- Sime Darby medical Centre, Subang Jaya
- Subang Woman Scan Centre, Subang Jaya
- Tawau Maternity and Specialist Hospital, Tawau
- Sunfert IVF, Sunway Medical Centre, Bandar Sunway
- Quality Healthcare (QHC) Medical Centre, Subang Jaya
- Kota Kinabalu Women’s and Children’s Scan Centre, Sabah
To provide students with career-related education, training, and skills.
- To prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s communities and workplaces.
- To develop comprehensive supports and pathways to achieve educational goals.
- To promote diversity in workplaces.
- To ensure lifelong learning and a sense of connection with Vision College through commitment and quality control.
- To provide professional career counseling, career guidance, and relevant resources.
- LIFELONG LEARNING
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS& PRIORITY
To provide programs, services, and activities, which enhance student learning, and support the success of our graduates.
To get our graduates into employment that matches their discipline, and to prepare their readiness for a career.
To continuously improve on the programs, services, and activities provided by Hire Vision through division evaluation.
OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected]