WHERE IS THE VENUE?
Vision College, Kelana Jaya, Selangor.
HOW TO GET HERE:
- By car: Use Waze or Google Maps to ‘Vision College’
- By e-hailing or drop-off: Drop-Off at ‘Vision College’ (Recommended)
- By Public Transport:
LRT : Take LRT Kelana Jaya Line to Taman Bahagia and Take the shuttle bus (PJ 03) to stop at SS 5c Kelana Jaya
Direction to Vision College
FAQS VACCINATION AT VISION COLLEGE
- Can I walk-in to receive the vaccination?
No, the COVID-19 vaccination is by appointment only. To receive yours, you may register via the MySejahtera App and await further updates from the app.
- Can I choose Vision College as my preferred Vaccination Centre?
Your vaccination center will be designated by the Ministry of Health upon registration via MySejahtera.
- What time does the vaccination start?
You may refer to your appointment time which will be notified via the MySejahtera App. You are required to arrive at your designated Vaccination Centre at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- How early do I have to reach before my appointment?
You are required to arrive at your designated Vaccination Centre at least 30 minutes prior to your vaccination appointment time.
- What will happen if I cannot make it on time for my appointment?
You are strongly advised to show up for your appointment. However, if you are unable to attend, you may launch the MySejahtera app, click on “Covid-19 Vaccination”, click on “Covid-19 Vaccine Information” and click on “Helpdesk” to get help. Or, you may also contact the registration hotline at 1800-888-828 for assistance.
- How long is the vaccination process?
It may take up to 45 – 60 minutes per person as you will need to go through multiple checkpoints before and after vaccination.
- What are the checkpoints or steps to complete when I arrive at the Vaccination Centre?
Upon arrival, proceed to:
- Section 1 (Pre-Registration) :
● Update Covid-19 status
● Appointment confirmation
● Temperature check
- Section 2 (Registration & Counselling) :
● Registration in MyVAS system
● Consent Confirmation
- Section 3 (Vaccination) :
- Section 4 (Collect Vaccine Card) :
● Vaccination Confirmation
● Collect your Vaccine Card
- Section 5 (Observation):
● Observation for any allergies or reactions
- Section 1 (Pre-Registration) :
- What should I bring for the vaccination?
Your Identification Card, 2 copies of the vaccine consent form (can be downloaded on MySejahtera app) and the phone with your MySejahtera App. If you have any medical conditions, kindly bring along your relevant medical letter or medical report from your doctor, as well as a list of your current medication.*For more information, kindly refer to your MySejahtera App.
- Are there any restrooms or washrooms available in Vision College?
Yes, restrooms are available for patients.
- What should I do if I experience a reaction after receiving the vaccination?
Should you face a reaction after the vaccination, please refer to the table below for immediate action:
- Pain and redness on or around the area of the injection
- If needed, you may take Paracetamol
*According to the recommended dosage by your medical doctor
- Fever, shivering, headache, joint and muscle pain
- Take some rest to recover
- Swollen glands
- This will heal in few days’ time
- Signs of bad reactions that may occur:
– Breathing difficulties
– Swollen face and throat
– Rapid/fast heartbeat
– Bad rashes on the whole body
– Weakness or feeling dizzy
- Get emergency treatment from the nearest hospital or clinic
Please report any side effects after receiving COVID-19 vaccine through MySejahtera application or inform the nearest clinic or hospital immediately to receive treatment. You can also make a report online at the website at www.npra.gov.my.
Should you have further questions on the above, kindly refer to https://www.vaksincovid.gov.my/en/
NEAREST CARPARK TO THE VACCINATION CENTRE (VISION COLLEGE)
|1. Parking Lots
are in Yellow Box
RM 0.60 / hour
|2. Komplek Letak Kereta Kelana Jaya
lot 3684, Jalan SS 6/12, Ss 6, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
|RM 0.80 / hour
Touch n GO only
3. Inifnity Tower,
Monday – Friday
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
|4. Kelana Mall Parking,
Kelana Mall, Ss 6, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Monday to Sunday
First hour or part thereof – RM 1.00