Ensure that you have a softcopy on the following documents:
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Identification Card (IC), front and back
- Certified true copy results of SPM or equivalents / STPM or equivalents (According to your chosen course)
- Other supporting documents (e.g. English 1119, TOEFL, IELTS, MUET, etc.)
Once we have confirmed that your certificate results meet the requirements of the course of your choice, we will inform you to pay RM 500 registration fee. Kindly provide us a copy of your bank transaction slip or reference.Name of Bank: CIMB Bank BerhadBank Account Name: Vision Diagnostic Sdn. Bhd.
Bank Account Number: 800-731-8817
For online payment via PayPal, kindly CLICK HERE
A Phenomenal Place to Explore While Studying
Malaysia is truely a diverse country in terms of ethnicity, culture and heritage. A plethora of experiences and exposures is what makes Malaysia unique. Both metropolitan cities and boundless nature hold the travellers spellbound.
One is yet to get bored of Malaysia. Distinctive cultures bring timeless festivals round the clock. A harmonious blend of Malay, Chinese and Indian traditions shakes minds.
In Malaysia, one is extremely fortunate to have varieties of finger-licking foods in the cheapest price.
Malaysia is one of the most desired destinations for the travellers. The reasons are endless. From sunny beaches to gloomy mountains, dark forests to bright wildlife, tireless cities to tranquil countryside, you will get everything here. All you need to do is just to gee and giggle.
In Malaysia, diving is more exciting.Crystal-clear turquoise water full of sea animals triggers off the hidden passion for under-water diving
You will get the access to all price worthy modern facities. Life is enjoyble but also affordable. No doubt, why travellers praise Malaysia.
All foreigners (Non-Malaysian citizens) who wish to pursue education at tertiary level in Malaysia are required to obtain a Student Visa (also known as Student Pass) from the Department of Immigration Malaysia via Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS). At Vision College, our visa processing team shall automatically commence the preparation of your visa application process after confirming your admission.
To confirm your eligibility to enroll in the programme of your choice at Vision College, kindly Click Here.
- Complete the Application Form
- Remit an Admission Fee (inclusive of EMGS visa application fee)of RM 2,580 (approx. USD 650)
Vision College’s Bank Account Details (For Bank Transfers)
Bank Account Name : Vision Diagnostic Sdn. Bhd
Name of Bank : CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Account Number : 800-731-8817For online payment via PayPal, kindly Click Here.*Kindly provide a copy of your bank transaction slip or reference.
- Provide clear and scanned copies of the following documents, which we require for the submission of your visa application to EMGS:
i. International Passport
ii. Academic Documents
iii. Pre-Arrival Medical Examination Report
iv. Passport-sized photograph
v. Declaration Letter (required in case of name discrepancies on documents)
vi. No objection certificate or Letter of Eligibility (required for Sudanese/Iranians only)
Kindly take note that your visa application shall only be initiated when Vision College confirms the receipt of all the required documents listed above.
- All the pages in your passport, including the cover page
- Validity of your passport must be no less than 18 months
- Page numbers must be visible and clear
- Copies of your academic transcripts and grades
- Completion certificate/letter, if any
- Officially English-translated version (in the event your academic document is of another language)
- English Proficiency Certificates, if any (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS etc)
- As per required by EMGS, you shall undergo a health screening process in your home country at a registered clinic/hospital
Click here for the list of preferred EMGS clinics in your country. If your country of origin is not listed, you may submit the report completed by any registered clinic. Students from Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka must complete the medical check-up at the clinics appointed by EMGS).
- Kindly download the Health Examination Form from the following EMGS link here
- You are advised to read the guidelines written on the first page of the form
- Other than Section 1 (Part A and B), all sections and columns are to be completed by the examining doctor
- Kindly remind the examining doctor to fill-in every column in the Health Examination Form professionally
- The laboratory reports are to be attached along with the completed Health Examination Form
- All the pages in your passport, including the cover page
- If you are of one of the listed nationalities below, you are required to provide an additional Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
- Professionally printed at 45 milimetres high and 35 milimetres wide
- Color copy
- Taken with a white background
- Taken with nothing covering the face
- Kindly read the photograph requirements and guidelines by EMGS HERE
- Required if there is a name discrepancy between your passport and academic documents:
→ the spelling of your name is different
→ the sequence of your first, middle and last name is different
- Document confirms the owner of the passport and academic documents is the same person
- Document to be issued by Ministry of Education Commissioners of Oath (Notary Public) of your home country
- Only required for Sudanese and Iranian nationalities
- To be applied by the Sudanese/Iranian embassy located in Kuala Lumpur
- Vision College may assist in applying and collecting this document
The programmes at Vision are recognized and accredited for students to obtain education loans from various agencies. In addition, we give full and partial scholarships, bursaries and contributions towards deserving students.
MARA loan is available to Bumiputra students who meet the eligibility criteria. For the full terms and conditions of the scholarship and loan application, please refer to http://www.mara.gov.my for more details.
The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was established by our Government to ensure that Malaysian students who require education funding could pursue their studies in local institutions of higher learning.
** Effective from 1 November 2014, the eligibility of the PTPTN loan would be determined by the BR1M eligibility of parents/guardians. If the student is deemed eligible, the full amount of PTPTN loan is approved. Otherwise, the student is only eligible for a lesser amount determined by PTPTN.
Students who meet the requirements will be entitled to apply. Application for the PTPTN education loan can be made online. Please log-in to http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/guest/anjung for more details.
Students can contact any of our Education Counsellors or other staff for guidance on the loan application process.
PTPTN does not release payment of loan according to the Vision fee payment deadline. Students are responsible to pay tuition fees of every semester to Vision by deadline stated in the invoice.
Hospital Sponsorship & Vision Scholarships
From time to time, sponsorships for students of Vision College is also available in collaboration with its partnership with International and Malaysian Hospitals.
In addition, partial and full scholarships are granted to deserving students annually. Applicants with consistent and outstanding academic achievements, and are active in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPF Withdrawal Scheme
This scheme allows qualified EPF members to withdraw their savings to finance their children’s study. Withdrawals are allowed for local and overseas education. Members can apply for this scheme on every semester (twice withdrawal in one academic year), or every academic year (one time withdrawal in one academic year), or overall module fees.
Please contact the nearest EPF Office for more details.
Appointed Student Recruitment Agencies
The following agencies are officially representing Vision College in various parts of Malaysian and overseas, and may be able to assist in your student application process.
CourseMap 03-8080 1222
- 12A, Jalan BK 5/12a, Bandar Kinrara, 47180 Puchong, Selangor
Focus Education 04-431 3880
- Level 1, Jalan Permatang Gedong, Taman Sejati Indah, Sungai Petani 08000
Further Education Network (FEN) 03-8600 8085
- 80, Tingkat 2, Jalan Ali, 84000 Muar, Johor
- 25-3, Jalan Austin Height 3,, Taman Mount Austin Height, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor
- Block I-05-3 (Level 3) Setiawalk, Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor
Global Education Services (GES) 03-5613 5536
- 2, 2nd Floor, Jalan Merdeka Barat, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak
- First floor, Sublot 4, Cha Yi Goldland, Jalan Tun Jugah/Jalan Stutong, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
- Lot 1378, 2nd Floor, Miri Center Point Phase 2, Jalan Kubu, 98000 Miri, Sarawak
- 4, Lot 7255, 2nd Floor, Medan Sentral Commercial Centre 97000 Bintulu, Sarawak
- Metro Town Block A, Unit No. 2, 1st Floor, Jalan Bunga Ulam Raja 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- 1st Floor, Lot 2, Block 17, Bandar Indah, 98000 Sandakan, Sabah
- Suite A-03-10, Empire Tower 1, Empire Subang, Jalan SS 16/1, Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor
- Megah Edu Sdn Bhd, Level 5-I-2, Enterprise 4, TPM Bukit Jalil 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Fortune Academy of Health Sciences +919841433218
- 26 Hill View, Port Trust Housing Campus, Tirusulam, 600043 Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Addzlanka @ AA Global (Malaysian-based) +601137993303
- 22 New Moor Street, Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Hans Global (Malaysian-based) +601128811460
- 1 Jalan SS 22/37, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
JENKO Education Centre
- 127/1, 1st floor, U Chit Maung Street, Bahan Township, Yangon
MGW of Malaysia, Education Provider (Malaysian-based) +41791204607
- 5th Floor Wisma Subang Jaya, No. 106 Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.