- July academic calendar
The academic calendar for July session is as follows:
- Enrolment period for new students: 18 – 29 June 2020
- eOrientation for new students: 29 June 2020
- Class commencement for new students: 6 July 2020
- Class commencement for current students: 6 July 2020
- Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO)
With the introduction of the RMCO until 31 August 2020, Vision College will be implementing some changes to its operational hours.
- a) Administrative operations
Effective immediately, most administrative and operational functions will resume.
- Teaching and Learning (TnL)
This activity will start with our postgraduate diploma in medical ultrasonography research students with immediate effect. Final semester/year students (only for those who are required to undergo clinal tasks, practical training, laboratory work, design studio or those who need special equipment) and new intakes from 1 July 2020.
For the remaining current students your TnL will be conducted online until 31 December 2020 from the comfort and safety of your homes.
The remaining students who fall under the online TnL category but have limited access to the internet can request to be on campus from 1 July 2020. If you have problems with internet access, please contact your respective Programme Coordinators to make arrangements to come to the college to attend lectures.
Vision College would like to assure you that:
- the quality of all academic programmes will not be compromised in any way as the delivery of all your F2F skills-based sessions will take place when you return in subsequent semester(s), and
- subject to you meeting all academic requirements, your progression to the next semester or to complete the programme will not be affected.
One of the best ways to learn is by reading. You are recommended to read either from online materials or physical books.
This temporary shift of delivery method from face-to-face (F2F) TnL to online learning due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the Movement Control Order (MCO) is considered as a New Norm.
- General rules to reduce the risk of COVID-9 infection
To protect yourself and others, please:
- stay home (unless for necessary needs),
- avoid poorly ventilated rooms, areas where a large number of people gather, close conversations with others,
- social distancing, and
- wear a mask and wash your hands with soap and water frequently
Need further assistance?
Hostel check in date from (30 June 2020 – 2 July 2020 & 6 July 2020 -9 July 2020 )
Monday – Thursday (Friday – Sunday Not available)
9.00am – 12.00pm Briefing and register
2.00pm – 03.00pm Check in hostel
If you are a student, please contact the college at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012-237 2800
For support and counselling, you may also speak with the College’s counsellor, Ms.Hanim.
If you are a staff, please contact your line manager or HR.